San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Proofreader/QA Specialist in its San Francisco office to provide language proofreading support for all campaign deliverables. The Campaign Management department is responsible for using Persado’s cognitive content platform to generate language that inspires action. Campaign Managers identify, design, plan, test, deliver, monitor, and enhance cross-channel digital marketing campaigns using our unique methodology.
The QA Language Specialist utilizes extreme attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy and overall quality for every campaign. You will be a critical part of the execution of marketing campaigns for top brands around the world by working in conjunction with several teams: Campaign Managers, Project Managers, and Service Delivery Engineers.
What We Want You to Do:
- Provide QA and proofreading of all client-facing deliverables to ensure accuracy and overall quality throughout the process of developing, coding, and launching of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a checklist and the proprietary platform, review and approve language content and test proofs in visual formats such as Excel, PDF, and HTML.
- Verify the accuracy of campaign information and configuration by using multiple information resources.
- Ensure deliverables adhere to client brand voice and style guidelines.
- Ensure that revisions have been applied when feedback is provided.
- Communicate all inconsistencies back to the Campaign, Project, and/or Service Delivery Engineer Teams.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to review and improve existing templates and processes.
- Maintain the tracker of all QA issues & help meet QA goals each quarter.
- Effectively manage workload and meet established deadlines.
- Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities, while meeting established deadlines.
What We Want To See:
- Strong proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, especially Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, expert knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Experience in Web Technologies (HTML) is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict schedule deadlines.
- Interest in digital marketing and a love for language and technology.
- Hands-on QA experience from an ESP or agency.
- Experience working with an ESP.
- Experience using testing or proofing tools such as Litmus.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
Who You Are:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all