New York, NY
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
What We Want You to Do:
- Collaborate with the UX, Marketing, Product & Engineering teams to define and implement UX solutions & strong visual designs across multiple Persado products and the Persado.com homepage.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes as necessary to evaluate & define user experiences.
- Promote design guidelines, UX/UI best practices and standards throughout our website and products.
- Build clickable prototypes for new features as well as iterations based on user feedback on existing functionality.
- Design graphic elements, assets, & visual treatments for user interfaces & marketing products.
- Create visual specifications to support implementation with the engineering team.
- Continually iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and product performance.
- Work autonomously within a fun, open & collaborative environment.
What We Want To See:
- BA/BS degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, HCI, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience within the field of User Experience and Interaction Design.
- 3-5 years work experience with web-based products, comfortable with technology.
- Knowledge of common concepts and best practices in interaction design.
- Strong sense of visual design, including typography, color theory, design libraries and grid systems.
- Ability to create user interfaces using Sketch, Invision, or other wireframing tools.
- Ability to create graphical assets for applications using graphics editing programs (e.g. – Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Creative but organized thinking.
- Ability to clearly present, articulate and justify your design decisions.
- Experience working with an in-house product and engineering team is a plus.
- Online portfolio with current work available to show.
- This position is extremely collaborative, and requires a high degree of social savvy, professionalism, and empathy for the customer.
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all